Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Riding Shotgun ... the cover is so beautiful!

I know I've been remiss about posting ... but better late than never etc., etc., and besides -- this time I have something fantastic to post about!

I just received the proof of the cover for my first book from DreamCraft, and it's beautiful!


This is a great reason to get off my duff and post. You can click on the small example pasted to the page here and see the art full-sized. It was painted by Jade, and she also created the characters especially for whis. Whoooo!

RIDING SHOTGUN is coming out at the weekend. Jade at DreamCraft tells me that the book has already been uploaded to Amazon Kindle. The process takes 24-72 hours before the book "goes alive" in the Kindle database. It's hoped that it will be available in a couple of days, because my story is going to appear on All Romance Ebooks then.

I'm very excited! I'll return tomorrow and post again, when I'll give an excerpt from Chapter One. This is the brightest part of life right now. Have you seen the weather forecast for Anchorage? It's cold. It's dark. I have to go to Fairbanks next week. I'm so thrilled. (Not.) So it's great to have this bright spot in the impending dark of winter, and it'll get brighter at the weekend when the book is released!

No comments:

Post a Comment